Tuesday, July 24, 2012

JULY BEAUTY ARMY BOX!

Hello ladies! Not only did I get my The Look Bag in the mail today but I also got my July Beauty Army box!!! This is my first month with Beauty Army and if you don't know what Beauty Army is, it is a monthly beauty subscription that sends out samples every month. It is only $12 per month and you get a guaranteed 6 samples! The thing that sets Beauty Army apart from other monthly beauty subscriptions is that you get to pick which samples that you want!! If you would like to subscribe to this beauty subscription you can use my referral link to sign up if you would like to, Click Here.

Here is what my box looks like and what I got in it!
 The outside of the box is really cute! It is sleek and definitely reusable!


I love the pink camo on the inside of the box!



The first product I got is the PSSSSST! Instant Dry Shampoo 1.76 OZ
This is a great size for a sample product! I am always trying out new dry shampoo's because they do come in handy!

 Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream 0.7 OZ
Pregnancy was horrible on my body so I am always looking for a new stretch mark cream that might be able to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. I am excited to try this cream but the downfall of it was that it was barely even half way full.


 Kellett Moisturizing Gel 0.1 FL OZ


YOUNGBLOOD Mineral Primer .17 FL OZ 
This is a good size sample because you do not need to use very much of this product per use. I also like that this sample was full to the brim. It is very silky smooth and spreads easily. I have heard many people say that there pump on this doesn't work so I was like, oh crap mine isn't going to work either! But surprisingly it did!! Although, even if it didn't work I would just use a lip brush to get the product out like I usually do with my elf cosmetics mineral primer. 


Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment 1 FL OZ
Another sample filled to the brim! This makes me a happy girl! I have heard such great reviews on this product that I am so excited to try it! I have been coloring my hair for a long time and it is some what damaged so I was very happy when this was one of the samples I got to pick from!


Last but not least the Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau De Toilette .06 FL oz
OMG I am so in love with this perfume! It smells like sugary vanilla, and I love sweet perfumes so this is perfect for me! It reminds me of walking into a candy shop that sells ice cream, one of the ones that make their one waffle cones. This scent smells like fresh waffle cones, I absolutely love it!

Overall I am loving my first month of Beauty Army! There was only two things that were a minus this month; The stretch mark cream wasn't even half full and that they mailed my box out super late but all of the good things about this box over rule the bad and I am still very pleased with this sub!

2 comments:

  1. I see that we get a few of the same subscriptions (glam bag, beauty army, look bag even though this was the last one)... I'm really sad the dry shampoo was not one of my choices during my sample selection period because I would have loved to try it. I got the perfume, stretch mark cream, and primer in my last box and will be getting the oil hair treatment and Kellet gel in my next box. If you try the hair treatment soon please let me know how you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did try the hair oil treatment and I absolutely love it! My hair is damaged from coloring it so much and this really helped make it smooth and shiny. I loved how soft my hair is after using it!

      Delete