Thursday, July 12, 2012

ELF COSMETIICS LOTION WIPES

Elf Cosmetics Lotion Wipes


I am so incredibly happy that elf cosmetics came out with these lotion wipes! I have always had dry skin and it made wearing foundation horrible! My face would always look extra flakey after putting on my foundation and even after trying multiple products nothing helped. Well that changed once I purchased the Studio Lotion Wipes in Vanilla & Coconut (Retail $3; 20 wipes). These have helped my dry face so much; I no longer even have dry skin on my face. I use these in the morning before applying my make-up and then I use them at night after I take my make-up off with elf's studio make-up remover pads. I can now say that I no longer have a dry face which makes using foundation so much easier! I have yet to try the other scents, mostly because they are sold out right now. I would recommend these to anyone!! Plus they smell really good!! I also love the packaging, they are easy for travel and small enough to throw into my purse for when I am on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment