Friday, July 13, 2012

July Julep Maven Intro Box - Bombshell

I am so excited for my first box to come in! I was even more excited because my first box only cost me $0.01!! You can get it for $0.01 too, here is my referral link if you would like to try Julep out =] http://julep.com/?r=22275415 
Also when checking out use the code PENNY to get your intro box for only 1 cent!!

Julep is a monthly subscription that costs $19.99 per month and you get fingernail polish, pedicure products, lip gloss, etc. As a Julep Maven you also get 20% off of all orders placed on their website! 

My first impression of this box was that it was good packaging; I like that they do not make it overly difficult to open. They take the time to make the inside cute with wrapping up their products  as well as adding a ribbon to it, and putting the little crinkled decorative paper on the inside. 

In my intro box I received
The Best Pedi Creme Ever! (2 FL, Retail $22) 
It smells like cucumber and mints, which I love! It isn't strong so I do like that.
Two fingernail polishes
Natasha- A nice orange-reddish color (.27 FL, Retail $14)
Oscar- Glitter Gold (.27 FL, Retail $14)
The last thing that I received, that I also did not know that I was getting is a set of the toe separators for when you paint your toe nails! I am excited about these because I needed to get some but never remembered when I was at the store. So far I give my Julep subscription an A+; awesome products and only 1cent this month.
I am not sure how much the toe separators cost but without those the total retail cost of this bag was $50!! Such an amazing deal =]




No comments:

Post a Comment