Thursday, July 5, 2012

Living Proof frizz Nourishing Styling Cream
REVIEW



Description:
Stops frizz. Period.
Weightlessly blocks humidity
Smooths and conditions
No heavy silicones or oils

I received this sample bottle of Living Proof frizz Nourishing Styling Cream in my June Myglam Bag Subscription. The sample size is 2 fl oz (Retail $15) and it comes in the cute container pictured above. I was excited to try this because I live in a humid area. I was tired of styling my hair then stepping outside and having my hair go crazy with frizz. The first thing I will mention about this product is that it smells great! It has a floral scent to it; it is not too strong or too light, it's just perfect! I tested this product out for the first time today after I showered I put a small amount into my hair while it was still wet and I have to say that I absolutely love it! It does exactly as it says. My hair is still smooth and has no frizz to it what-so-ever, even after being outside for the 4th of July. I would not only recommend this product but I will be ordering a full-sized bottle of it.
Yay for Myglam Bag!





No comments:

Post a Comment