Monday, July 16, 2012

*MANI MONDAY* Plus a review on my Julep Maven Intro Box!

Before doing a review on my first Julep Maven box which was the Julep Maven Bombshell intro box, let's take a look at my nails shall we?

The colors I used for today's look where Natasha (Orange) and Oscar (Gold Glitter) from my Julep Maven intro box.
I am not completely 100% over the moon with Julep Maven, don't get me wrong they are great but I need a them to 'wow' me a little bit more.

Things that I like about the Julep subscription are:
The overall packaging for the box is cute and put together well.
I love the bottles that the nail polish are in, they are sleek and very cute.
I like that the cap to the fingernail polish is square, it provides a better grip when painting your nails.
I absolutely love the, 'The Best Pedi Creme Ever' that came in my intro box. It helped smooth out my dry summer feet fast.
The intro box was only a penny so how can anyone pass up that deal?
(If you would like to sign up for an intro box here is my referral link http://julep.com/?r=22275415, make sure you use the code PENNY at checkout)
They ship incredibly fast! I live all the way across the country and I received my bag after only 3 days!

I can only think of three con's for this subscription which are the polishes are rather small and the price for the subscription is $19.99 after your intro box.
The third con is that I did not particularly like the Natasha (orange) polish but for only a penny I can definitely deal with that lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment