Thursday, July 19, 2012

*NAIL DECALS MINI HAUL*

So excited I got my nail decals in the mail today!!
I absolutely love wearing nail decals, they make having cute nail designs so much easier if you are like me and not an artist lol.
I like to buy my nail decals off of ebay because they are very cheap and they do ship rather fast, I received mine within about 3-4 days. I will include links to the sites that I ordered these ones from.


So these are the nail decals that I picked this time.

The first ones are the Tuxedo decals in Pink and Purple; there are many other colors that you can chose from. The both came in a set of 11, they give you an extra one in case you accidentally mess one up. Each of these sets cost $1.86
Purple Set
Pink Set

The next set I got are the Leopard print french tip manicure nails. There are many different choices that you can pick from including leopard print, zebra print, snake print, tiger print, etc. There are also many different colors that you can chose from! These came in a set of 20 for $1.90

The next set is a pink heart set in plaid, I actually meant to get a multicolored zebra print set but I accidentally put in the wrong number =/ I will order them still though! With these ones you can as well pick from a wide variety of colors and prints. These come in a set of 20 for $1.90


Last but not least is a set of shoelace decals. These are cute for making shoe nail designs like the ever so popular converse design! I'm super excited to try these ones out =] These come in a set of 20 for $1.49


Nail decals are very easy to apply all you have to do is cut them to your desired size, run them under water, slide of the paper backing and press gently on the nail then add a coat of clear top coat polish =]





No comments:

Post a Comment