Tuesday, July 24, 2012

JULY'S THE LOOK BAG

YAY my The Look Bag came in the mail! This is my first and last bag through this subscription because they are cancelling their subscription services for awhile. If you do not know what The Look Bag is, it is a monthly beauty subscription that costs $10 per month and it comes with various beauty products ranging from sample size, travel size, deluxe sample size, and full size beauty products.

 This is what the bag looks like; it is a blue mesh pull-string bag.

Here is what came inside!!!
Inside it comes with a greeting post card..

To the good stuff ;)


This month's bag was pretty good, it had some not so high end products but I am still happy with the overall bag.

BREMENN Miracle Cream .24 FL OZ This is a multi-purpose face cream it works for wrinkles, as an eye cream, etc.

2 Bon-Bons nail polishes in green and orange. They are supposed to be scented apple and orange but I only smell the usual nail polish scent.. These aren't something that I want to see in a beauty subscription bag because I can go to Walmart and pick them up for I think $0.88 each.

ULTRAFLESH the gold standard Mascara in Blackout 3M. I love this mascara! I already tried it out and it works really well and I love how small it is because it is a perfect sized mascara to keep in your purse for when you're on the go.

Full-sized KORRES MANGO BUTTER LIPSTICK SPF 10 in 24 PURPLE. I have not tried this out but it is a really pretty color and this by itself almost pays for 2 bags at a retail prices of $18



Last but not least a sample of Betsey Johnson's Eau De Parfum it is 1 ML. I am not a fan of the packaging that the sample came in because if you open the sample you cannot re-close it so it will most likely evaporate. I would have rather the perfume came in a little vial. I will let you know how it smells once I sample it!




Thank you for checking out my blog! Follow me on twitter @marinewife22bb 
I am off to find a new beauty sub to replace this one! Know of any good ones? Comment below if you do!




No comments:

Post a Comment