Thursday, May 2, 2013

APRIL GOODIES BOX!

APRIL GOODIES BOX!

I finally got my Goodies box in the mail, that is now two months in a row that I have gotten my box late, but I still can't help but love this company! There is one plus of the boxes being late which is Goodies gives you and extra 150 points when your box shows up the next month. So since my last two boxes were late I get a free box,  it takes 300 points to get a free box! Plus with other points I have saved up I'm close to having another free box! 



There are 7 item in the box this month and as you can see I already opened up two items before taking pictures!

The first product I noticed was the Celsius Raspberry Acai Green Tea. I have not tried this yet, it is actually in my fridge getting cold for me =]

Angie's Popcorn Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn- this was so delicious! I don't usually like kettle corn because it is too candy-ish for me but this is the perfect blend! 

Green Giant Multi grain Sweet Potato Chips in Sea Salt- these taste just like the original Sun Chips, it does not taste anything like sweet potato.

Olomomo Nuts in Chai Bliss Almonds- I was weary about these at first after reading that they were chai flavored, but surprisingly they were good!

True Bar in Apricot Almond- I haven't tried this yet, it is currently in my purse ready for if I am out and my son needs a quick snack!

Zone Bar in Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough- Eating this is literally like eating raw cookie dough, so if you like cookie dough this is the bar for you!

Last but not least a $50 wine gift card- I received two of these this month, one from Goodies and one from Cravebox. I covered the password on this one because my mom wants it but in my Cravebox post (HERE) there is the information available if you would like it if it hasn't already been taken =]



No comments:

Post a Comment