Sunday, May 5, 2013

INFLUENSTER: IVORY 2-IN-1 HAIR AND BODY WASH PROGRAM

INFLUENSTER: IVORY 2-IN-1 HAIR AND BODY WASH PROGRAM!





Hello everyone! If you did not know, I am a member of Influenster which is an amazing site for bloggers/vloggers to be able to get free products to try out and review for their audiences! I was lucky enough to get in the Ivory box, this box came with a 24 FL OZ bottle of Ivory 2-in-1 Hair and Body Wash. 
This body wash acts as almost everything a person needs when it comes to showering; shampoo, conditioner and body wash! I was not sure about this product because I like having my certain brands of shampoo and conditioner that are separate and not together acting as one. Since I was very timid at trying this I decided that I would first have my step-dad try it out and tell me what he thought. His opinion was this it worked well for him because it made showering twice as fast since he only needed to use one product. One of his favorite things about the product is that it does not have a girly or boyish scent, it really is a perfect unisex scent, earthy, like being out in the wilderness after it rains. Once he tried it I decided to give it a chance and to my surprise it worked rather well. My hair felt nice and clean, a little fluffier than normal, which is not a bad thing once I put de-frizzing product in my hair. It was a little weird because the formula is thick and I have never used a thicker body wash before, but my body felt clean so that was all that was important to me! Overall would I buy this again? Yes, I think it is good for those mornings you are running late and need to take a quick shower, and it is perfect for my husband who hates having to buy shampoo, conditioner and body wash separately.  I give this product a C+?B-

*DISCLAIMER* I did receive this product from Influenster for free to review and give my honest and unbiased opinion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment