Thursday, May 2, 2013

MY SECOND GRAZE BOX!

MY SECOND GRAZE BOX!

I have absolutely been loving Grazebox! It is a healthier alternative for snacking and in my opinion a great price!! I have mine set to come every other week but I am really tempted to change it to every week. The first box is free and if you give someone your referral code (believe me someone will want it!) you can get $1 off your second box and your 5th box is free as well! At $5 per box it is well worth it! I wish that I had a code to give you guys but my referral has already been used. I think that is the only downside of Graze, you have to have an invite/referral code to join and each member can only give their code to one person. 


The contents of this box are:

Apple Cinnamon Flapjacks- I haven't tried this yet.

Toffee Apple- This was so good! I wish that I could order full size of these!

Pomodoro Rustichella- Cheese croutons, tomato baguettes & tomato and herb almonds. I loved this, so delicious!!

Pear Tatin- pear, raspberry cranberries, yogurt coated seeds & almonds. I haven't tried this yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment