Wednesday, May 15, 2013

MAY CONSCIOUS BOX - GLUTEN FREE & CLASSIC BOX

Hello everyone!!! 

I got my May Conscious boxes in today! I actually have two accounts so that I will get a regular or Classic box and a Gluten Free box. Conscious box is a monthly subscription that gives you natural products ranging from beauty to food and even to items for animals. This is a more expensive box, $19.95 I think, but it comes jam packed with items! Want to try Conscious Box for yourself? You can click HERE to sign up, also I think the code FBGIFT still works and you will only have to pay $7.95! 

Here is my May Gluten-Free box!







Orgain Healthy Kids Organic Nutritional Shake
Force Dehydrated whole foods for adult dogs
A.Vogel Herbamare Organic Seasoning in Original
Bija Lemon Ginger Echinacea Tea
Ultima Replenisher drink mix in Lemonade
Pollen Ranch Seasoning 
Jenis's Jammers Almond Wholesome Energy Bar
Suki Body Butter Cream Salve
ECOVER Automatic Dishwasher Tablets (2 tablets)
Relax-All Dietary Supplement- supports relaxation and Calmness to muscles, Aids in a better nights sleep (2 capsules)
Dapple Baby bottle & dish liquid
Veria ID Shampoo + Conditioner packets
Logona Baby Shampoo
Logona Baby Lotion
Waxelene The Petroleum Jelly Alternative. For dry skin, chapped lips, anti-chafe, make-up, diapers, after-shave.
Earthpaste Cinnamon tooth-paste

And in my Classic Box...



Full size Earthpaste Toothpaste in Wintergreen 
ECOVER Dishwasher Tablets (2)
Relax-All Dietary Supplement- supports relaxation and Calmness to muscles, Aids in a better nights sleep (2 capsules)
Healthy Hoo Hoo (omg sorry I have to laugh at that name lol) Gentle Feminine Cleanser 'For Down There'
Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Natural Sunscreen in SPF 30
EarthPaste Toothpaste sample in Lemon
Dream Water Sleep and Relaxation Shot in Snoozeberry; I am really excited to try this!!
Orgain Healthy Kids Organic Nutritional Shake
A.Vogel Herbamare Organic Seasoning in Original
Ultima Replenisher drink mix in Lemonade
Somersaults Cinnamon Crunch; crunchy nuggets baked with sunflower seeds & toasted grains
Bija Lemon Ginger Echinacea Tea


Overall I would give both boxes a C. I think that the idea of an all natural box is awesome but I think that there are too many foil packet samples for $20. Plus I do not really like when boxes include dog and baby items because not everyone has children and or pets. 

Don't forget to check out my GIVEAWAY on my May Little Black Bag Post HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I didnt particullarly like my gluten free one for this month eithet. Just samples.

    ReplyDelete