Thursday, May 2, 2013

LOVE WITH FOOD!

LOVE WITH FOOD + DISCOUNT CODE!


Hey everyone!! I just wanted to let you know that I signed up for yet another subscription lol, I know I really need to stop! I just signed up for Love With Food, which from the title I'm sure you realized it is a monthly food box! I have seen some reviews and it looks promising to me! It only costs $12 per month ($10 + $2 shipping) and with the code FBGIFT you can get your first month free, only pay $2 shipping! As I said I just signed up and it says that my first billing date will be June 1st and my first box will ship June 10th! Another reason why I like this box is because for every box purchased the company donates a meal to a hungry child! So excited to get this one and show you all! Want to join Love With Food too? Click HERE.  


No comments:

Post a Comment