Monday, July 30, 2012

MANI MONDAY!

MANI MONDAY/NOTD

Hello Ladies!! I wanted to show you my nail strips that I have been wearing. I have actually had these on for three days so they are a little worn on the tips of my nails but besides that they have been holding up like champs! I am wearing the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in 'Animal Instinct'. I actually got these in my Insiders' Choice Box, can be seen here, and it came with two sets of these babies! These ones are really cute!! I love zebra print so I was excited when I got them and I like that they have sparkles in them! I like the pink although I would not have picked pink if I were out buying these because I do have bright red hair and my hair color tends to clash with anything pink. I have used Sally Hansen's nail polish strips a few times and I absolutely love them. I am artistically challenged so these are perfect for me! What kind of nails are you sporting today?

No comments:

Post a Comment