Saturday, July 21, 2012

Insiders' Choice Box

Yay good news, my Insiders' Choice Box from Beauty Bar came in the mail today!
These are limited so I would get on it while you can! This box was only $15 and came with so much product, it was one of the best boxes I have received this month. It is not a monthly subscription, it is just something that Beauty Bar is hosting. So lets get to it, here is what the box looked like!



This box was FULL of product that I am so excited to try including:
Heidi Klum Shine Eau De Toilette .5 FL Retail $17
This does have a strong scent but goes down after a couple of minutes.
It is nice because the scent changes from a nice floral smell to a vanilla smell. It would be perfect for a night out. I love the bottle design, it is very cute and will go well in my perfume collection.

 Sally Hansen Nail Effects Strips in Animal Instinct. These retail around $8.50 each. I was so surprised when I opened the box and there was not one but two sets in there! I love using these so it felt like an extra treat. I am addicted to zebra print and the pink adds an extra pop on the nails especially with the glitter added in. Although, I do not think that these last more than a couple of days; at least not on my fingernails.

Strivectin-TL Tightening Neck Cream .25 FL OZ Retails for about $12 in this size.
I have not tried this before or really need it at this point in my life but I will be giving it to a family member so I will let you know what she thinks of it =]

L'occitane Lavender Hand Cream 1 OZ Retail $10
This does have a strong lavender scent but not so much that it is too over powering. It has a nice silky smooth consistency and is not greasy.

 L'OREAL Youth Code Serum retail $24.99 1 FL OZ
I probably will as well give this to a family member so I will let you know their review on this.
  Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in Neautralizer Retail $8.99
I am excited to try this; as a mom of a young child and a college student I do not always get the sleep I need so this will come in handy when I go out and have those dark under eye circles.
 Supergoop SPF 30 Face and Body moisturizer 1.6 FL OZ Retail $14 on birchbox.com
I LOVE moisturizers! I have dry skin especially on my face so I love getting new moisturizers to try out. SCORE!

 Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia Retail $7
I tried this out today and it is so nice! It is really buttery smooth and is very sheer. It has a bit of sparkle in it but not very much.

 IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Neutral medium .11 FL OZ Retails around $10
I love this bottle it is so tiny and cute! It will be perfect for carrying around in my purse. I have seen many great reviews on this so I can't wait to try this out!

 Burt's Bees Body Lotion 6 FL OZ Retail $7.99
This has a nice cocoa butter scent I like that it is not overpowering at all. It is really smooth and a great size!

L'OREAL Voluminous False Fiber Lashes in Black Noir Retail $8.95
I have already have one of these and I absolutely love it! It makes my eyelashes look thick and full. I'm happy it came in the box because I was planning on buying another one anyways!

 This actually came as an extra for ordering from Beauty Bar, I guess they send out samples with every purchase so that is awesome! It is a Malin + Goetz Vitamin E Face Moisturizer. As I have said before I love getting moisturizers because I have dry skin so I will definitely be using this!!


All in all I am very happy I ordered this box! $25 for over $100 in product is a great deal and I know that I will get use out of almost everything in it! I definitely recommend that you get in on this deal while it is still available at beautybar.com! Oh and another plus is that they are doing free 2 day shipping!!! I ordered this on Thursday the 19th and got it today, Saturday the 21st!

Have you tried any of these products? If you have what do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment