Tuesday, August 7, 2012

EMPTIES!

Hello Ladies!!
I am a little bit late but here are my empties for the month of July and my review on each product =]



  • DG Body Nail Polish Remover: I found this product at a local drugstore, I was in a hurry and just needed a nail polish remover so I grabbed this one because it was only $2-$3. I thought it was remover pads but when I got home and opened it instead of seeing pads the tub had a huge sponge in it. To use it you stick the tip of your finger in the sponge and twist to get the polish off. I wasn't thrilled about the whole germ issue but surprisingly this works rather well! It even took of glitter nail polish easily! I would give this product a C-
  • e.l.f. cosmetics Natural Lash Kit in Black $1: I honestly was not very impressed with these, I think it was mostly because the glue that was included was horrible. I would not buy these again, not that I buy fake eyelashes much at all anyways. I would give these a D-
  • Malin + Goetz Vitamin E Face Moisturizer: I got this moisturizer free with my Insiders' Choice Box and I absolutely LOVE it!! It made my face so incredibly smooth which is saying something because I have really dry skin. This little sample gave me a good 5 uses and even though I only used it 5 times it worked wonders. I am debating buying a full size of this. Beauty Bar sells it for $82 for an 8.5 FL OZ which is pretty decent, especially since I saw it on Amazon for $89 for only a 4.5 FL OZ bottle! I rate this product a definite A+
  • NUME HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner: This came in my July Myglam bag; I know that a lot of women didn't like this but I actually really enjoyed it. I got 5 uses out of this, my hair is a medium length and I only need about a dime to nickel size amount of this to get it to work through my hair nicely. It does have a strong smell to it at first but it does fade quickly. It makes my hair smooth as well as shiny and also prevents tangles. B+
  • Britney Spears Curious Perfume: I have had this perfume for quite awhile; it has a really nice scent to it and is perfect for a date night. It does give off a strong scent but it does not hold. The bottle is adorable though! B
  • Kellet Moisturizing Gel: I chose this sample as a pick in my Beauty Army Subscription; I am not fond of the packaging of these cardboard samples but I did get about 4 uses out of it. I really liked how this kept my face moisturized and dry skin free, but I really did not like the smell or the sticky feeling it left on my face. C
  • Proactive Green Tea Moisturizer: I got this free with a Proactive kit that I bought. I hated everything that I got besides this!! This worked so good and it didn't have a bad scent at all which is one thing I look for in a moisturizer. This not only kept my dry skin at bay but it also helped prevent potential blemishes. If I can find this without having to buy the Proactive kit I will definitely buy it. A
  • e.l.f. cosmetics Studio Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20: I would rather use their $1 line moisturizer honestly; this one is the lightest color and is still too dark for my skin. I just don't really like it.. D
  • Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Protecting Moisturizer SPF 15: This isn't a bad moisturizer but it is not the best. I won't buy it again just because I know of better ones that I prefer more than this. C
  • Maybelline Great Lash Big Mascara: This mascara is really great, it is the one product I have stuck with for years. I do use quite a few other mascara's but I also go back to using this one. I will definitely purchase this again in the future, it works great and is a great price at around $5! A
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Make-Up Remover Cleansing Cloths: These come in a pack of 20 pre-moistened cloths for only $3. I love these, they take of my make up really well and don't burn my eyes. I love these! A
As you can tell most of the products are moisturizers; I moisturize about 3/4 times a day because I have really bad dry skin. It feels like I never have to buy any though because I am always getting samples of them in my monthly subscription boxes lol  

No comments:

Post a Comment