Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat Review + Swatch

Hello Lovelies!

I have been wanting to try Hourglass's Ambient Lighting Blush for quite sometime, I know, I know, I am very behind! I have been putting off purchasing one because I wasn't keen on spending $35 on a single blush, but I decided it was time to take the plunge and go for it! I am more into peach and coral blushes so I picked the blush in Diffused Heat.






Light Swatch (no flash)

'heavier' swatch (no flash)


Flash


 
I really like the packaging on this, it is a shiny rose gold. I love how nice and sleek it is, it definitely has the 'high-end' look. 
The blush is a vibrant poppy color and let's just be honest here, the blush itself looks cute! The formulation is smooth and blends nicely into the skin, you can really work this color up too if you want to go for a bolder look. I was impressed with how long lasting it was, I didn't need to touch this up once through out the day. The only thing about this blush that I do not like is that it has a bit too much glitter in it for my liking. *Fingers crossed for Hourglass to release a matte version*

Overall I am happy with this blush and would consider purchasing some of the other colors. 

1 comment: